GENERAL ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. THE SUPPLIER
Company Name: T&P Alternative Solutions SRL
Nr. Ord, Reg. Com. /An – J05/2578/2018
VAT No.: RO40076148
Registered Office Address : Santandrei, No. 8 Berzei Street, Bihor County
Work Point Address : Valea Draganului, no. 180C, Cluj County
Phone: 0744291427 or 0744760574 – daily 8am-21pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( max response time – 1 working day)
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS / INTERIOR RULES
This document regulates the conditions under which you can benefit from the services we offer. By making a reservation or using the services we offer, you agree to the content of these terms and conditions.
The services offered by Viewtopia -The Secret Land include:
- Other services (activities and relaxation areas)
The number and type of rooms and cottages available for booking can be found on our website: www.viewtopia.eu.
To reserve the entire resort, we invite you to contact us before making the reservation.
- Access to the property is allowed starting with 16:00 on the first day of accommodation. The rooms can be occupied starting with 16:00.
- Check-in will be carried out only on the basis of an identity document: identity card, passport or driver’s license.
- The room is vacated by 12:00pm.
- Each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Also on the property you have access to barbecue places, cauldron and places to eat outside.
- If you want to dine outside the campus, we can recommend restaurants in the area.
Activities and relaxation areas
- Viewtopia – The Secret Land is surrounded by a river and two streams. A fishing lake, bridges and islands on the lake are located on the property. Due to the natural environment, it is possible to find insects (spiders, mosquitoes, ticks, ants), animals (dogs, cats, small water snakes, lizards) and birds. Getting around the property can be difficult at times.
- Access to the activities offered in the relaxation areas is strictly at the responsibility and risk of the guests. Viewtopia – The Secret Land assumes no responsibility for the safety, integrity and health of guests.
- The fish caught during fishing will be paid by the fisherman at the market value.
- Fishing equipment will be brought by the customer. Mounts with only one hook are allowed.
- Feeding the fish with any kind of food is prohibited.
- The yoga program is flexible, it is done on request and for a fee;
- The client will bring their own yoga mat;
- Yoga will take place in the courtyard of Viewtopia-The Secret Land, on the grass. The terrain can be uneven.
- In order to avoid injuries and muscle strains, the Client must confirm if he/she has practiced yoga before, thus benefiting from a suitable yoga program.
- The client will communicate to the yoga instructor any problem related to the health of the spine or joints, recent operations or other aspects related to health, in this way he/she will be able to benefit from classes with suitable exercises, to be able to practice safely.
- We encourage the client to seek medical advice before starting yoga activities. Viewtopia – The Secret Land is not responsible for any injuries as a result of yoga classes.
Internal order rules
- During the stay at Viewtopia-The Secret Land, tourists have the obligation to maintain cleanliness. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness inside the cottages, slippers will be worn.
- The kitchens are fully equipped . The dishes are washed by the users.
- For the barbecue, the coals will be brought by you.
- Air conditioning (where applicable) is used only with the windows closed. Also, do not leave the windows or doors open during the day while the heating is on.
- No pets allowed.
- The music should be listened at a level without disturbing those around you.
- Respect others around you as you would like to be respected.
- Please review the pictures on the website to understand how the rooms and beds are positioned inside the cottages.
- Sunbeds are free and are not reserved by placing a towel.
- Towels are NOT to be used outside the rooms.
- Damage by tourists to any object in the inventory of Viewtopia-The Secret Land attracts their material responsibility for the payment of damages.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land Holiday Village does not charge for Internet and is not responsible for possible failures or sporadic lack of signal caused by the Internet provider or overuse by tourists.
- On the premises of the property, there is no: wheelchair access, laundry, TV.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land has its own parking inside the unit, subject to available spaces. No reservations are made for the parking space.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land does not charge a parking fee and does not assume responsibility for any problems that may arise (theft from/from cars, damage due to wrong maneuvers, etc.).
- Tourists from outside the complex do NOT have access to the facilities of the agreement areas within the holiday village, such as – barbecue place, filigrees, fishing lake, etc.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the cottages. Smoking is possible on the property only in specially arranged places.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or drug use within the holiday village is prohibited;
- For the safety and tranquility of our guests, persons with inappropriate, aggressive or intoxicated behavior will be restricted from accessing the holiday village with immediate effect, and will be invited to leave the resort, without the right to refund the amounts paid.
- Access to the lake at night, after dark, is prohibited.
- The spring water is consumed at the customer’s responsibility. We do periodic checks, but Viewtopia The Secret Land does not assume responsibility for any inconvenience.
- Photo/video sessions will only take place with the written consent of Viewtopia-The Secret Land management;
III. RESERVATION & PAYMENT POLICY
The reservation is made through the following means:
- Directly on our website : viewtopia.eu
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone : 0744291427 or 0744760574
- To make reservations, customers will pay an advance of 50% of the total value of the requested tourist services after confirming the availability of accommodation spaces.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card, holiday card or holiday vouchers.
- The customer is obliged to pay the entire value of the stay at check-in in cash or using one of the Mastercard or Visa cards, or holiday cards/vouchers (Sodexo, Up or Edenred). The price of the stay is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- The tourist is responsible for checking the information given in the invoice/confirmation email so that there are no inconsistencies related to the requested services.
- The reservation is considered completed only after Viewtopia – The Secret Land receives the requested advance payment. The advance is non-refundable.
- All bookings are subject to accommodation availability.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land reserves the right to refuse any booking, without restriction, without compensation, at its discretion, before it is confirmed.
IV. PAYMENT BY CARD / PLATIONLINE
- Online payment can be made with your personal or company card, in complete security. Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have a CVV2/CVC2 code).
- No additional transaction fees are charged.
- Processing of card data is done exclusively on PlățiOnline servers.
- The safety of your information is guaranteed by the fact that PlățiOnline does not store the confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted over a secure connection to the processing bank. This way your information is safe.
- Regardless of the currency you have in your account, transactions are made in LEI, at the exchange rate of your bank.
- For card payment, the transaction will appear on the account statement under the name VIEWTOPIA.
V. RESERVATION & PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
- The customer will receive a confirmation email immediately after completing the order / reservation and confirming the payment.
- All you need is your ID to prove your reservation.
VI. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any PARTIAL or TOTAL cancellation of the services ordered by the beneficiary must be done in writing.
- After making them, reservations can only be changed with the express consent of Viewtopia-The Secret Land. Requests to modify reservations that have not been approved by Viewtopia-The Secret Land do not entitle the Client to a partial or full refund of the price paid.
- Cancellation or modification of the reservation by the tourist can be done at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone numbers: 0744 291 427 or 0744 760 574.
- Any change or cancellation of the stay must be made at least 28 days before check-in to be considered. Otherwise, we will not be able to reschedule or cancel the stay, and the amount paid will be non-refundable.
- Full payment of the stay must be made before entering the room. The full payment of the stay is non-refundable, so if the customer wants to give up a day or several days of accommodation during the stay, a partial refund is not possible.
- If the Client does not show up on the arrival date stipulated in the reservation, he is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid in advance.
- Amounts related to unused services or reserved but unsolicited or modified services during the Client’s stay (accommodation) will not be refunded.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land reserves the right to cancel any reservation for justified reasons, with the obligation to return the amounts paid in advance, the client not having the right to make any kind of claim or request to repair any damage thus suffered by Viewtopia-The Secret Land.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land reserves the right to select its clientele;
VII. RETURN ON CARD
- Pentru comenzile plătite cu cardul suma va fi returnată pe același card utilizat la tranzacționare, în decurs de 3—30 de zile de la acceptarea returului.
VIII. SESIZĂRI ȘI RECLAMAȚII
- Complaints regarding the quality of tourist services provided will be made on the spot, during the tourists’ stay in the holiday village.
- Complaints made in any form after the departure of tourists will not be taken into account.
- Viewtopia-The Secret Land staff undertakes to consider any complaint received from customers in relation to the services provided.
- The use of obscene, indecent language, indecent, violent gestures, as well as the display of behavior that affects the comfort and physical integrity of the customers or the staff of the location is prohibited.
- In case of non-compliance with these regulations, Viewtopia-The Secret Land reserves the right to exclude the persons concerned from the complex.